Pampel & Associates, Inc. Privacy Notice
We at PAMPEL & ASSOCIATES, INC. have your privacy as our priority. We are particularly concerned about the privacy of our individual customers and former customers who obtain financial, planning or management services from us. Details of our approach to privacy, how we may collect information about you, the type of information we collect and how that information is used is set forth in the following PAMPEL & ASSOCIATES, INC. Privacy Notice. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We understand that you have entrusted us with your information and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We do collect "personal information" in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better. “Personal information” includes information from the following sources:
- Application and registration information that you provide to us when you open an account or register for one of our services, such as online or seminars, or when you accept a promotional offer for a sponsored product or service. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, Social Security number, and information about your interests, investments, and investment experience. We also may collect information from consumer reporting agencies.
- Transaction information. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and better serve you, we collect and maintain personal information about your transaction, including balances, positions, and history, and may include your name or other data in an internal client list that reflects your activities at Pampel & Associates, Inc.
We do not disclose personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), including companies that print and mail your account statements.
- So that you can learn about products or services, we also may disclose personal information, such as account and transaction data, to companies, including financial institutions, which assist us in marketing. We have contracts with these companies that prohibit them from using your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law including, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with nonaffiliated third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so.
We use your personal information to help us deliver the best possible service to you and to fulfill our regulatory obligations.
- For example, we may use your personal information to provide faster, more convenient services or to alert you to products and services you may find useful.
- To understand your financial needs and to deliver financial products and services that meet them, we may share personal information, such as transaction or experience data, with our affiliates, all of which follow similar privacy policies.
We protect the confidentiality and security of you personal information.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to guard your personal information.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
- If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change and provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-847-3512.